Monday, August 19, 2013

So I got to wondering the other night about some stuff. In the Bible it talks about a day is as a thousand years and a thousand years is as a day. Well a day is 24 hours. So I wanted to know how many years an hour would be related to in this analogy. Easy to do, a little math- 1,000 divided by 24 gives that answer, and it ended up 41.6666666(6's will go on forever with this division problem). So each hour is basically related to 41.666years.

So, in 1967 Israel took possession of Palestine. So I feel that was one of its' finest hours, that God miraculously helped them in the conquest. So, I added 1967 to 41.666 (one hour in God's time table), which equaled 2008.666. Now I know this had to make a certain group of people very angry that Israel conquered the land (though they didn't start the aggression in the first place, they just ended it). Look at the 2008.666 especially the .666 that comes after 2008. I'm wondering if that might be a clue when the Anti-Christ came on the scene, though maybe in a way people would not recognize he was there. Could that have been when certain parties got together and decided that enough was enough and they had to get Palestine back away from Israel? Granted it may have taken this long to get it back on the bargaining/negotiating table via Kerry and the UN, but that doesn't mean things weren't going on in 2008.
I also think it is interested that some people say that there is mentioned a half an hour in Revelations where the angels keep quiet. Some believe that is the time of the marriage supper of the lamb. Is it a literal half an hour? I wonder if it is a mysterious clue to when the marriage supper of the lamb takes place instead. I don't know, but if you do the time,  half an hour would be half of the 41.666 or 20.83333333(the threes will go on forever). Could it mean in 2020 sometime will be the marriage supper of the Lamb? Just thinking out loud.
Interesting numbers in 20.833333, some say that 8 is the number of life or Jesus Christ, 3's the divinity, and I've heard some say 20 is significant as an adulthood number. I don't know much about 20 and it's significance to the Jewish people. Does anyone else. I'm just noticing that both the divisions have numbers without end. Well that's all right now as my mind just boggles itself with questions like these. I'm not date setting folks, as no man knows the day or hour, only God in Heaven. Yet, God told we can know that it is near, even at the door. I think things are getting near the door more and more hour by hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment